Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vanessa Minnillo Pregnant: She and Nick Lachey Expecting!

Vanessa Lachey (formerly Minnillo) and her husband Nick Lachey are expecting a baby, Nick himself confirmed on Live! With Kelly, which he co-hosted Monday. The female Lachey is due late summer or early fall. She "started to feel a little different, not herself," Nick said. "So she went to the store, got a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. So we are having a baby!
The dad-to-be added: "I've had a chance to do a lot of great things in my career and my life but this is the one thing that, more than any other, I look forward to." "The fact that it's actually here, it's overwhelming." And while the couple doesn't yet know the sex of the baby, they will – if Nick has anything to do with it. "We definitely want to know," Lachey told Ripa. "I can't take the knowledge that someone out there knows, but I don't know. It's like watching a sports game on TiVo," mused the singer, 38. This will be the first child for Nick and Vanessa, who got married in July 2011, and have been together for more than five years. Congratulations! The Hollywood Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment