Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kate Upton GQ Cover Wardrobe Malfunction Photos: Naked Pictures

Kate Upton flaunts her bikini body in GQ: ‘I understand why my male followers like me'
Kate Upton Details Wardrobe Mishap In July Issue Of GQ (Photos and Videos)
By Miranda Johnson (MTV)
Kate Upton, the blonde hottie who recently found herself splattered all over the Net for her provocative dance to The Rej3ctz's “Cat Daddy” is featured on the uber-sexy cover of the July issue of GQ. The 20-year-old model plays up her sex appeal to the max, donning an assortment of racy bikinis.
Often slammed for her choice of clothing, Upton told GQ exactly why she likes to flaunt her assets, stating "I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit. "I understand why my male followers like me.” In the issue Kate also spoke about her recent role in the film “The Three Stooges,” which caused her to be the target of backlash from the Catholic Church. "I can see why the Catholic Church would be upset with me," she admits. "But it was just for fun, and I try not to take it more seriously than that."
The controversial model also mentioned a mishap that occurred will she was being photographed for the spread, which I’m sure left male onlookers more than pleased. "For the GQ photo shoot, we were on the ride where the seat spins while the actual ride is spinning, and I'm wearing a one-piece," she describes the incident. 'And all of a sudden the whole entire top falls off! I'm holding myself, laughing, turning bright red, but a lot of people are watching, so they kicked us out of the Santa Monica Pier - it was so embarrassing."
Although she’s a full time model, don’t be surprised to catch Kate engaging in a little hip-hop dancing in her spare time. Earlier this year Upton was featured in Terry Richardson's vlog series called "Terry TV” in a very skimpy red bikini busting out the “Cat Daddy.” The clip briefly disappeared from YouTube when the website decided that it violated the website’s rules on nudity and sexual content but was quickly reinstated.
Kate Upton GQ Cover Wardrobe Malfunction Photos: Naked Pictures Kate Upton's GQ Steamy photo shoot Video: Kate Upton Cat Daddy YouTube Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment